Managed IT Services can have a dramatic, positive effect on most businesses. Check out this list of familiar scenarios to see if your business could benefit from managed IT services too.
You should give us a call if:
- You recognize that IT is an integral part of your business and should not, therefore, be handled by anyone but a trained IT professional.
Not every business is reliant on IT, but this reliance is a fact of life for many operations. Keeping your IT running, therefore, is critical.IT is not a luxury, but a necessity. If IT stops working, so do you.
- You want the people who run your IT to do so with your business needs firmly in mind, not the latest gadgets.
Many business owners we speak with want to avoid spending money on unnecessary upgrades. We focus on the improvements that make sense when considering your business goals.
- You don’t want to spend your valuable time overseeing your IT.
We agree that your IT should work properly, without care from you. Leave the IT to IT professionals, so that you and your staff can focus on your core roles.
- IT does not interest you.
We understand that not everyone is as passionate about IT as us. We also understand how to make IT work most efficiently for your business. Our focus is on using IT to help you achieve your goals. Achieving your goals is our focus, not IT.
- You find it difficult to communicate your business needs to your technical staff.
When you work with IT consultants and managed services, actively listening to your problems and clearly communicating our solutions is a must. We ensure that we communicate clearly and that everyone involved is on the same page.
- You would rather pay a regular fee for continued, uninterrupted service than suffer business disruption, potential data loss, and high costs when your technology fails.
The break/fix model can be expensive. Unpredictable costs are not good for business. With managed services, you are more in control of your IT and your IT costs are easier to manage.
- You want peace of mind.
Business owners who have tried managed IT services sleep better at night. Try it and see.
It’s time to take action. We’d love to have a chat about how Tor Technologies, LLC, a Honolulu based Managed Services Provider, can save you money while helping you to achieve your business objectives.